free counters

Saturday, May 12, 2012

REVEALED!


For my students wondering and want to know me:

I am 5'3 in height. for centimeters?.. just do the math. haha.

I got used to the summer weather back in the Philippines and with this, I love wearing shorts, ballet/ flat shoes, and a simple shirt.

I once loved the winter! but thick clothes and sometimes more than 2 layers of pants and jumpers are turning me off.





I just love the spring, I'm back with my usual get up! :D I'll be posting more photos of myself soon.


Hello My Dear Students,

You may wonder why I am not fond of using video camera in my class. The reason why is that cameras make the internet connection low and so I don't want our classes be bothered by it. Sometimes too, I can't show my face because I like the mystery that makes the situation. I like students asking to show my face but I give them my photo instead. I am camera shy and I can't concentrate on teaching you because I can always see myself on cam. 

I hope this doesn't bother you. What is important is how I teach you and learn from me. How we have this mutual bond, and an easy-going relationship.

thanks for understanding.

love,

Wonder LaDee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions?