free counters

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Springy Saturday

      
       It is a Great Saturday in the land of Poles. Sunny weather to start with. Happy folks playing around with their gleaming smiles. My Husband and me decided to walk around the gardens owned by people who reside in flats or apartments rather than in houses. Spring definitely amuses me. With all the white covers from winter, this time, we are finally seeing some colors. I love flowers, not only because they bloom beautifully but because they make the earth colorful.

Here are some pictures I took today.



Although these are not considered flowers, but they do create a beautiful scenery away from a mundane green grass.













These cherried-color flowers are stunning!



OoOps, they are not tulips, they are POPPIES!




These flowers are just gorgeous, they did take my breath away! 

How about you? How did you spend your Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions?